1. Everyone's idea of a romantic getaway is different. What type of experience makes the two of you feel connected? Is it a stroll by the Eiffel Tower or one along a private beach?
2. This trip is no time to be shy! A little surprise under your dinner outfit can go a long way!
3. Be sure to get some 'extras'! After all, this isn't just any ol' vacation, it is your HONEYMOON! Perhaps a jacuzzi or balcony with a plunge pool. If you can go all out, try a room with Butler Service, where all your requests become reality.
4. Nothing makes the moment more special then sharing it with others! Let the employees at the hotel/restaurant/resort know you are on your honeymoon! People are always happy for a newlywed couple and will gush all over you! Bring a copy of your marriage license and you will likely get a special perk!
5. Don't forget to have a few surprises up your sleeve! Surprise your loved one with private dinner on the beach, a special excursion or simply a note on the bed expressing your gratitude and love.
Hi! My name is Buffy and I am the owner of Sunlit Travel! I love to plan special occasions like HONEYMOONS! My favorite part is adding special touches to make the trip especially romantic or adding a fun surprise for the bride or groom!