The honeymoon is the perfect time to shower your loved one with romance, especially if he/she doesn't know it's coming! The brain finds unexpected pleasure more rewarding that expected ones says Dr. Gregory Berns, assistant professor of biomedical engineering at Emory and Dr. Read Montague, associate professor of neuroscience at Baylor.
So go on and SURPRISE your spouse on your honeymoon - here are seven suggestions to get you started!
1. Arrange for a limo or private transfer to the airport.
It's great not to have to worry about traffic, parking, or driving plus you can snuggle and enjoy the last bit of anticipation of the honeymoon.
2. Plan a romantic dinner for 2.
On the beach, in a small café or a roof top bar - have a special meal where you can feel like the only couple in the room.
3. Schedule room service.
With a little planning champagne and strawberries can show up at just the right time!
4. Wake up early and leave a note for your wife to meet you somewhere special… for breakfast, a stroll or a swing in a hammock.
5. Dedicate a song to your wife - on the radio, at the piano bar or even during karaoke!
6. Ask a stranger to take your picture and when you're both smiling - turn and give her a kiss on the cheek. Spontaneous, romantic and it will be captured in a photo!
7. Unplanned moments - planning is often involved for a romantic scavenger hunt or candlelit dinner - but don't forget to take advantage of the unplanned moments that can lead to great surprises too!
I love working with seniors! I thoroughly enjoy guiding clients through the planning process, from finding the right destination to organizing the logistics to hearing about the trip upon their return. I am a strong advocate for my clients when it comes to price, quality and service. Trust and building lasting relationships along with continuing education are all extremely important to my business.